BWT heads to Ozwater
The 2015 Ozwater trade conference takes place in Adelaide between 12-14 May, and BWT is once again exhibiting our products and services at the show.
Last year’s event saw more than 3000 participants walk through the doors, proving the conference is a must-attend event for water industry professionals.
We’re excited about our involvement as we’ll be releasing a load of new products set to benefit the water industry.
- Bermad model 700ES: Hydraulically actuated diaphragm valves with the updated design and accreditation to AS5081. The valve has been designed for Australian requirements under AS5081 and Watermark accreditation.
- Bermad non-metallic air release valves: The valves have inbuilt surge protection designed for water supply, high saline or sea water and mining applications.
- CSA tank/reservoir fill control valves: These can operate at pressures from zero up to 16 bar and cope with treated or raw water intakes.
- Sensus domestic smart water meters: Designed for today’s needs, the smart meters have remote reading and billing, and are approved for use in domestic water supplies.
- Euromag electromagnetic flow meters: Comes with inbuilt 3G communication, pressure sensor, data logger and even more features to meet Australian water industry requirements.
Come and have a chat about our products, or one of the many large-scale projects BWT is involved in South Australia and around our great land.
We’d be happy to discuss past case studies that might be of interest to you and your business.
Details of the trade show are at www.ozwater.org. We look forward to seeing you there.