New levels of compliance for BWT
At BWT, we’ve always been committed to making our products and services fully compatible for Australian conditions, and part of our commitment has been to have our product ranges approved to local requirements and standards.
We’re very fortunate to work with flexible and innovative suppliers who can adapt overseas specifications to meet the local requirements here.
Here are some of the standards recently approved for use in Australia:
Water Supply –
700 series automatic control valves
- AS5081 approval (SAI Global) for supply of automatic control valves for drinking water approval
- Water mark approval (SAI Global) for supply of automatic control valves for drinking water applications in building services and plumbing market
We also have approvals for:
Fire protection –
Bermad control valves
- Deluge valves: SSL, UL & FM approval certification
- Relief valves: Meet requirements for Australian Fire Pump Code UL, FM
- Water mark approval (SAI Global) ANZ-JAS for supply of automatic control valves for fire water applications in building services and the plumbing market